This is the first part of the interview Claire Headley and I did with Mike Brown — former Sea Org member from the Int Base — about the abuse his elderly mother (Rosemary Brown Chicwak) endured in the Sea Org.
It is a long discussion because there is so much ground to cover. We will conclude the story on Thursday at 7pm EDT.
In this episode, I mentioned that I would post the names of the registrars (fundraisers) who took in excess of $160,000 from Rosemary in illegal schemes.
Here they are:
- Jason Hemphill – Commanding Officer of PAC Base (2012 – 2014), Current location unknown.
- Sandra Colon – Commanding Officer of PAC Base (2014 – 2018/19), now working in CLO WUS Estates Division doing manual labor.
- Sherri Bloomfield – LA Org Reg, now working in CLO WUS in the staff uniform sewing section.
- Jackson Walker – LA Org Reg, now working in CLO WUS Estates as the main complex building manager doing manual labor.
- Joel Foss – LA Org Assistant Reg, now working in CLO WUS as a cook in the staff galley.
- “First Name?” Green – ASHO Reg, no longer on staff, current location unknown.
- Emmet Bond – ASHO Reg, no longer on staff, routed out or off-loaded, living in Clearwater Florida area.
- David Light – ASHO reg, deceased.
- Carlos Colon – Public Officer AOLA, now working in CLO WUS Estates Division doing manual labor.
- Josh Palmer – Director Inspections and Reports AOLA (Ethics and Justice), used Rosemary’s Chase Debit Card for personal charges 3x times and was caught by her when reviewing bank statements. Need to figure out specific charges and when they occurred. Rosemary states the charges were reversed by Chase Bank once reported, unsure of exact time fraud occurred. Now working as a night janitor in L.A. Org.
- Julieanna Palmer – Chief Officer AOLA (Production Executive), current location unknown but likely working in one of the PAC Orgs doing manual labor.
- Michael Kerner – Division 6A Secretary AOLA (Tours), now working in ASHO as a Call-in Reg to get public to come in for services.
- Derek Meyers – Tours Reg AOLA still on this post to the best of our knowledge.
- Theodore (Ted) Bragin – Senior Registrar I.A.S. PAC, still working on this same post to best of our knowledge.
- Solage Padva – Commanding Officer AOLA, Still on post to the best of our knowledge.