You will be thrilled to hear the magnificent breakthroughs that have been made now with GAG II reaching the very top of the bridge.
The old, crappy, altered versions they have been selling now for 30 years have been replaced, for the third time, with all new, much better stuff.
These announcements sound like old laundry soap ads — “2X whiter”, “you won’t believe how bright your colors are”, “now with super cleaning power”, “amazing suds/theta boster”, “much longer lasting and faster too”…
Here is a new email explaining it all from our old friend Sandy Dodwell. I highlighted some key points in red to save you time. I made a few snarky comments in square brackets, also in red.
GOLDEN AGE OF TECH II FOR OT VI, OT VII AND OT VIII!
Feedback from someone who was mid New OT VI at the release:
“Wow my experience this morning was mind blowing! The materials are so simple now. I was close to finishing New OT VI, but I had some small uncertainties. I did not feel fully ready to go home and audit. But after opening the pack this morning, I no longer have any uncertainties. This will make it so simple for new people starting New OT VI as they will just have the real data from the beginning. The number of people on OT VII will just boom.” – B.K.
Feedback from an OT VIII who got to study the new materials:
“It validates my knowingness. It blew away a ton of complexities. It’s going to pave the way for the next generation. It’s going to make a pre-OT VERY comfortable in session. You don’t have to have a PHD to understand it!” – G.R.
Here is the data on the New Golden Age of Tech Phase II OT Levels!
So, what can we say?
Due to its confidential nature, not much. But here are a few points that we can say:
- Just like everything else in Golden Age of Tech II, saying “it’s revised” is not the correct term; in fact, the preferred term is “un-revised” as it is exactly 100% LRH now, with no addition!
- The material covered in this release is the most precision thing in this universe. [Yet it was so complex it required a PhD? Who made it so complex if it was so precision? Or was the original stuff complex and now it’s been simplified?]
- The OT VI level is now simply two parts:
– Advanced Solo Auditor Course (as already released)
– The Solo NOTs Auditor Course(NEW)
- The Advanced Solo Auditor Course covers advanced tech for any Solo Auditor. This is not confidential and is already released. The length of time of this course is 4 weeks. It’s shorter for Basics completions and Golden Age of Tech II trained auditors.
- The Solo NOTs Auditor Course contains TWO parts: THEORY & PRACTICAL. On this course, you learn the entirety of the tech you need to know in order to audit Solo NOTs at home (New OT VII).
- The length of the Solo NOTs Auditor Course is, from start-to-finish, 2 weeks in time! That is 2 days for theory study and 12 days for practical! The Tech is so simple, training to get through the theory takes 2 days and you use the rest of the time drilling and honing your Solo NOTs skills until you are 100% CERTAIN and PERFECT. Then you attest and return home to audit on Solo NOTs!
- Due to New OT VI being streamlined down to exactly what the Solo NOTs Auditor needs to know and be drilled on, the time spent auditing on OT VII will be faster. NO specifics were given on how much faster. The only point being given here is that the Solo NOTs auditor is dealing with the exact parts of his case he needs to deal with, using the exact right tech. [Unfortunately, everyone on the original OT VII and then the “Golden Age” of OT VII have been wasting their time doing things they really didn’t need to do — until now we finally have the REAL THING with the GAG II OT VII — praise be to COB]
- Additionally, six month refreshers will go faster and smoother because of this.
EXISTING SOLO NOTs AUDITORS / PAST SOLO NOTs AUDITORS
This release does not invalidate any past Solo NOTs completions or any past Solo NOTs wins.
They are all VALID! [But oh boy, did we ever sucker you with that old, non-streamlined, non-precision shit we sold you for decades as “standard tech” — ha ha, joke’s on you, you probably need Super Power to sharpen your perceptions so you can spot this sort of thing in the future. And maybe some L’s to prevent you from continuing to fall into the same old traps we set for you]
Any prior Solo NOTs completions are:
- Invited to come to the Flag AO and see the new materials, so they know what changes were made
- When they see the materials, they will think to themselves “Wow, these new guys are so lucky!”
And, the ship is now delivering Golden Age of Tech II New OT VIII!
Let me know any questions you have! This completes the processing side of The Bridge (so far available) with Golden Age of Tech Phase II!!!
I want to help you get tons of people up The Bridge to full OT. It is more doable now than ever before.
Call or write me anytime for anything!
Flag Service Consultant
The only real question about this is how long they can keep “reissuing” the same old stuff, claiming it’s the “newest and bestest” without the sheeple waking up to the fact that they are being suckered. Everything they have been sold has been inferior, non-streamlined, non-precision. Yet until this latest version arrived, they were saying the existing stuff is streamlined and precision and it is the previous version that was no good. With NOTs this has been three “replacements” under the direct supervision of Miscavige.
The difference between scientology and laundry soap is that laundry soap doesn’t cost tens of thousands of dollars, and while there are some advances in actual science making soap more effective at cutting grease and removing stains, everyone understands that in general, the pitches from Unilever and Procter & Gamble are just that — pitches to try and sell you something. The consumers of scientology don’t see this as “pitches”, they believe it is revealed truth….